Problems That People Living With Joint Pain Face Regularly
Joint pain refers to aches and soreness in any of the body's joints. Severe joint pain can adversely affect the quality of life. Severe joint pain restricts a person from everyday activities. Joint pain and the problems it presents are difficult to live with. Joint pain can range from mild to acute. Some joint pains may last a few weeks while some may last a lifetime. Besides limited movement, there are a lot of problems that joint pain comes along with.
Here are a few problems that people with joint pain experience regularly:
1. Joint pain presents several challenges. Pain, swelling, and stiffness can make it difficult to bend or straighten the affected limb. The pain and swelling may get worse in the morning or after sitting or resting for too long. You may find bending your joints or playing certain sports difficult. Some people may even find climbing stairs difficult.
2. While resting too much can cause pain and swelling, vigorous activity can also cause pain to flare up. Doing too much physical work or exercise can aggravate symptoms. The more you exert or put pressure on your joints, the more you will end up with more pain. You may find it difficult to get moving after a day of vigorous exercise.
3. If you have joint pain, especially knee pain, you should keep a check on your weight. Also, don’t lift heavy items. Gaining too much weight will put pressure on the knees and make the knee pain worse. People with elbow pain may make their pain worse by lifting heavy objects. Even slight stress on joints can make the pain worse.
4. Some people with joint pain may have to use mobility aids like a cane or walker to get around on their own or pain management products like a backrest for the chair or arms pads.
5. Those with elbow pain may find daily chores like cutting vegetables or putting on socks difficult. The pain and stiffness that come with joint pain make it difficult to perform the daily tasks most people take for granted.
Causes of joint pain
Different people of different ages may experience joint pain because of different reasons. Following are some of the common causes of joint pain:
Arthritis: Arthritis is the most common cause of joint pain. It does not refer to a single condition. The term is used to describe a number of conditions that affect joints. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are the most common. Osteoarthritis affects the knees, hips, hands, and wrists. Osteoarthritis is more common in older adults. Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic health condition that can cause your joints to swell. The swelling is extremely painful.
Physical injuries: Joint pain is quite common among sportspersons. This kind of pain is often attributed to physical injuries. Rigorous use of a particular joint in sports or otherwise can weaken the structural components of the particular joint.
Looking for ayurvedic treatment for joint pain?
Made with a potent combination of 23 herbs, Orthoherb is the best ayurvedic medicine for joint pain. It gives relief from back pain, knee pain, and all types of inflammatory joint conditions. Made with natural ingredients, Orthoherb tablets are safe and without any side effects. To buy Orthoherb tablets, visit https://www.pankajakasthuri.in/orthoherb-tablets.html.