Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin Diseases
It is everyone’s wish to have a smooth and clear skin. However, some skin conditions, whether temporary or otherwise, often make it difficult to fulfill that wish. For a glowing skin, it is important that our skin is naturally healthy. Fortunately, there are many natural remedies that can be used in order to treat the symptoms of some of the skin diseases.
Over here we discuss some of the common skin disorders and their natural remedies
1. Psoriasis: Psoriasis is one of the most common skin disorders. Usually, a person develops it in early adulthood. It starts with small red bumps that grow into scales, Though the skin may appear thick, but if you will prick these bumps, they will bleed. They may develop anywhere — hands, feet, neck, scalp, and face. Stress is one of the common triggers for psoriasis. Some medications can also trigger psoriasis.
Natural remedies for Psoriasis
a) Stress is one of the common triggers for psoriasis. Thus, try reducing/managing stress.
b) Alcohol is another common trigger. Those who drink heavily may experience frequent psoriasis outbreaks. Thus, quit or reduce alcohol intake.
c) A well-balanced diet rich help ease mild psoriasis.
d) Turmeric intake can help minimize psoriasis flare-ups.
e) Derm Care Tablets by Pankajakasthuri help ease the symptoms of psoriasis. You can buy this ayurvedic product online here https://www.pankajakasthuri.in/products/derm-care-tablets.html
2. Eczema: This is a skin condition which is characterized by itchiness, rough and red skin, and rashes. It generally starts in childhood. Some people outgrow the condition while some continue to have it in their adulthood. Eczema is a type of dermatitis called atopic dermatitis. Certain foods can trigger the symptoms and in some cases environmental factors like smoke and pollen can also cause inflammation. There’s no cure for Eczema but symptoms can be managed. The condition is not contagious.
Natural remedies for Eczema
1. Applying coconut oil can help soothe the skin and relieves symptoms such as dryness and itchiness.
2. Use Pankajakasthuri’s EladiKeram, with a coconut oil base, to ease symptoms of allergic dermatitis, fungal infection, and urticaria. Both adults and children can use this 100% Ayurvedic product. To buy this Ayurvedic product online, visit https://www.pankajakasthuri.in/eladi-keram.html .
3. Scabies: Scabies is a contagious skin infestation by a tiny burrowing mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Severe itchiness and a pimple-like rashes are some of the symptoms. The itching may get worse in the night. One can see the burrows or tracks in the folds of skin.
Natural remedies for Scabies
a) Use aloe vera to soothe your skin.
b) Due to its analgesic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, neem oil can help in treating symptoms of scabies.
c) Wash all your clothes in hot water to kill the mites
d) Use our Kasthuri Herbal Soap; this Ayurvedic product is strongly recommended for many skin diseases like itching, scabies, dandruff and all kinds of fungal infections. Visit https://www.pankajakasthuri.in/kasthuri-herbal-soap.html to buy the product.
4. Acne: Acne is one of the most common skin problems. It commonly erupts during puberty. But some people, especially women, may experience it even in their adulthood. Heredity and hormones are behind most forms of acne and stress can aggravate the situation.
Natural remedies for Acne
1. Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera may help prevent a breakout of pimples. It is an excellent moisturizer.
2. Honey may help clear debris from clogged pores.
3. Application of Pudina leaves paste will open acne sores and heals it.
To know more about Pankajakasthuri and its initiatives for promoting health using natural resources, visit https://www.pankajakasthuri.in/about-pankajakasthuri