What Causes Hair Damage? 5 Things You Should Never Do
Everyone longs for shiny and lustrous hair. However, without even knowing, you may be doing things that are damaging your hair. There are many everyday habits that are causing damage to your hair, from making them look frizzy to causing them to break.
Here are 5 things you should avoid doing to prevent hair damage:
1. Over-shampooing your hair: Washing your hair frequently with shampoo leaves your hair and scalp dry as it washes off the natural oil that your scalp produces. In the absence of the natural oils, your hair becomes dry and brittle and is prone to breakage. It is best to wash your hair 2 to 3 times a week and use ayurvedic hair products.
2. Heat styling: Styling your hair using a hairdryer, flat iron, or curling iron, can leave your hair damaged. One of the best ways to stop using heat styling tools is to learn hairstyles that do not need them. However, if that is not possible, then take regular breaks from these tools. Heat styling strips your hair of their moisture making it dull and dry.
3. Tight hairstyles: Tying your hair in a tight ponytail or a bun is an easy way to keep your hair out of your face. However, the tight hairstyle can pull your hair from the roots and damage your scalp. If you must have noticed that when you undo your hair after a tight hairstyle, you may find strands of hair on the hairband. It is best to tie your hair in such a manner that they are not tight from the roots.
4. Over-brushing: Well, you must have heard that brushing your hair is good for your hair. There is no need to brush your hair continuously. It is best to brush your hair when you are styling them. Also, using a wide-tooth comb can help prevent breakage. It’s best to comb your hair when they are dry and not when they are wet. When your hair is wet, it’s more susceptible to breakage.
5. Ignoring the weather: Both cold and hot weather can be equally damaging for your hair. Whether it’s the cold outside or the central air conditioning, the cold temperatures make the scalp more prone to dehydration. This leads to brittleness and hair breakage. Similarly, not protecting your hair during hot summer days can take away all the moisture from hair and make them frizzy. To shield your hair from the weather, wear scarves or hats. You can also use an Ayurvedic oil to make sure your hair is hydrated and moisturized.
Nurture your hair’s health with ayurvedic hair oil
Whether you are suffering from premature greying or dandruff, our ayurvedic hair oil is helpful in all hair problems. Made using natural ingredients like Neelini, Bhringraj, Amla and other herbs, Pankajakasthuri Mayukhi Herbal Hair Oil is the best ayurvedic hair oil for grey hair. It is also an ayurvedic hair oil for dandruff. The oil controls dandruff and promotes hair growth. To buy Pankajakasthuri Mayukhi Herbal Hair Oil, visit https://www.pankajakasthuri.in/mayukhi-hair-oil.html.